Bulyea Heights Real Estate
Bulyea Heights named after George H.V. Bulyea. first Lieutenant Governor of the Province Of Alberta, is a newer residential neighborhood to the South West Edmonton, Alberta, Canada area.
West of Bulyea Heights is Terwillegar Drive. To the south is Rabbit Hill Road. Directly North is Whitemud Drive and to the East you find Whitemud Creek Ravine. The first residential homes appeared on the scene in the late 1980’s, with 45.8% of the homes being built from 1986 to 1990. During the 1990’s 53.2% of the existing homes were completed.
Single family dwellings make up 89% of the community, based on the information found in the 2005 municipal census, with the other 11% being duplexes. Owner occupied homes are at a the substantial rate of 98%.
Bulyea Heights Homes for Sale in Edmonton, AB
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- Over $1,000,000
For more information on Bulyea Heights Real Estate Listings, to Schedule a Showing, or a FREE Home Evaluation, Contact Robert Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-907-4555 or Shawna Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-668-0617 or click Contact Us.