Caenarvon Real Estate

Caernarvon is located in the Castledowns region of the northern part of Edmonton. It is named after a castle in the country of Wales. According to the last census, a large portion of homes in the area were built in the 1970’s and 1980’s. During these years about 82% of homes were built.

The area has quite a mixture of types of homes, according to the last Edmonton census. The most typical type of home is the single family home. 59% of homes in the neighbourhood are single family. The next most popular type of property is the row house, which account for 22% of homes. Duxplexes make up about 13% of all the homes in the neighbourhood. The remainder of properties in the area (7%) are condos and rented apartments.

About 74% of the homes in Caernarvon are occupied by their owners, with the other 26% rented. The population of Caernarvon is somewhat stable, with over half of the people in the area living at the same home for over 5 years.

There are two schools in Caernarvon, Caernarvon Elementary and Katherine Therien Catholic.

Caenarvon Homes for Sale in Edmonton, AB

Click the links below to sort results by price range.
All Listings Under $100,000 $100,000 - $200,000
$200,000 - $300,000 $300,000 - $400,000
Sort by:

For more information on Caernarvon Real Estate Listings, to Schedule a Showing, or a FREE Home Evaluation, Contact Robert Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-907-4555 or Shawna Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-668-0617 or click Contact Us.