Falconer Heights Real Estate

Falconer Heights in west Edmonton, Alberta, Canada is a community residential development that is connected west of Riverbend Road, north of Rabbit Hill Road, east of Terwilliager Drive and to the south lies a area of land yet undeveloped near 29th Avenue.

The Falconer Heights development was started after 1985, according to a 2001 federal census. A small minority of homes were built (12% or 1 in 8) at the end of the 1980’s with the majority (87% or 7 out of 8) completed in the 1990’s. The 2005 municipal census reports that single family homes make up 61% (3 out of 5) of the community, while 1 in 4 (24%) live in condominium’s or apartments. Duplexes make up 13% (4 out of 5) of the total.

Home owner occupancy rate is at 80% with the remaining 20% being rented.

Falconer Heights Homes for Sale in Edmonton, AB

Click the links below to sort results by price range.
All Listings $100,000 - $200,000 $200,000 - $300,000
$400,000 - $500,000 $500,000 - $600,000 $600,000 - $700,000
$700,000 - $800,000

For more information on Falconer Heights Real Estate Listings, to Schedule a Showing, or a FREE Home Evaluation, Contact Robert Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-907-4555 or Shawna Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-668-0617 or click Contact Us.