Henderson Estates Real Estate

Henderson Estates is a residential community that overlooks the Saskatchewan River Valley, located in south west Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. North of Henderson Estates is Rabbit Hill Road and east is Riverbend Road. South of Henderson Estates is an undeveloped area of land to 29th Avenue.

Residential development of Henderson Estates started in the 1980’s (3 out of 5 or 60.3%) and was continued in the 1990’s (2 out of 5 or 37.7%). More residential homes were built after the 2001 census report.

According to the municipal census of 2005, the majority of homes are single family (92%) with the remainder being duplexes (8%). As of 2005, all but 3 residences were recorded as owner occupied.

Henderson Estates Homes for Sale in Edmonton, AB

Click the links below to sort results by price range.
All Listings $300,000 - $400,000 $400,000 - $500,000
$500,000 - $600,000 $600,000 - $700,000 $700,000 - $800,000
$800,000 - $900,000

For more information on Henderson Estates Real Estate Listings, to Schedule a Showing, or a FREE Home Evaluation, Contact Robert Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-907-4555 or Shawna Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-668-0617 or click Contact Us.