Hodgson Real Estate

Hodgson, is a residential community built after 2001 is relatively new to the south west Edmonton, Alberta, Canada area.

South of Hodgson is 23rd Avenue. East is Whitemud Creek Ravine. West is Rabbit Hill Road and north is the utility corridor near 29th Avenue. Just under half (49%) of the homes in Hodgson are single family homes. Most of the remaining half (46%) are apartment style condominiums with a maximum of 4 story, low rise buildings. Along with the previous statistics recorded by the 2005 municipal census, the remaining homes are duplexes (6% or 1 in 20).

93% of homes are occupied by their owners with the other 7%, rented. Demographics: Population 10,474 Median Income $120,673 # of Homes 3,558 © Stats Canada Census Data

Hodgson Homes for Sale in Edmonton, AB

Click the links below to sort results by price range.
All Listings $100,000 - $200,000 $200,000 - $300,000
$300,000 - $400,000 $400,000 - $500,000 $500,000 - $600,000
$600,000 - $700,000 $700,000 - $800,000 $800,000 - $900,000
Sort by:

For more information on Hodgson Real Estate Listings, to Schedule a Showing, or a FREE Home Evaluation, Contact Robert Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-907-4555 or Shawna Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-668-0617 or click Contact Us.