Oxford Real Estate

Located in the Pallisades area of north west Edmonton, Alberta, Canada the residential neighbourhood of Oxford is a fairly new development. Construction began in the second half of the 1980s and continued throughout the 1990s. Over 90% of the homes are single family properties. The remaining 10% are duplexes. Almost 88% of the homes in Oxford are occupied by their owners.

Oxford’s southern boundary is 153rd Avenue, the northern is 167th Avenue and the east is 127th Street. The western edge is considered to be one half block west of 132nd Street. The neighbourhood is surrounded by the Pallisades to the north, Dunluce to the east, Carlton to the west and Cumberland to the south.

The closest schools are the Lorelei Elementary School, a part of the Edmonton Public School System and two Catholic Schools. Carlisle Playschool and Castle Downs Daycare are nearby. Shopping is available to the south at the Kensington Cross, Castle Downs Mall and White Oaks Square shopping malls. Castle Downs Park and Arena are just to the east via 153rd Avenue.

Oxford Home for Sale in Edmonton, AB

Click the links below to sort results by price range.
All Listings $200,000 - $300,000 $300,000 - $400,000
$400,000 - $500,000 $500,000 - $600,000 $600,000 - $700,000

For more information on Oxford Real Estate Listings, to Schedule a Showing, or a FREE Home Evaluation, Contact Robert Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-907-4555 or Shawna Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-668-0617 or click Contact Us.